- Open Outlook 2010 and click File > Options.
- When the Outlook Options window opens, click Advanced. In the right pane, click the Export button.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select the Export to a file option, then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type:, select the Comma Separated Values (Windows) option to create a CSV file.
- Under Select folder to export from:, select the Contacts folder you would like to export, then click Next to continue.
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse to select a destination folder.
- In the File name: box, type a descriptive name for your contacts file, then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Complete the process by clicking Finish.
You have now exported your Contacts to a file that will allow you to migrate your Address Book into another email client.