This is a short overview of Nimble onboarding for your team.
Common Team Questions
Are contacts kept private from one another?
No. Contacts are shared by all members of a Nimble team account.
Here is an overview of privacy functions in Nimble: Nimble Privacy Overview
Who can edit deals?
At this moment, only a deal owner may edit the deal or move it between stages. If you need to collaborate on a deal, the owner will need to transfer ownership to you before changes can be made.
Can we see each other's calendars?
No. We do not feature shared calendars at this time. You may only see another user's tasks. We hope to add shared calendars at a future date.
Are my messages private from my team members?
Yes. By default, your messages are private. You may set all messages as shared, or set specific threads shared with your team. For more details, please see our Nimble Privacy Overview.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
1. Importing incomplete data via CSV
When you first migrate your data to Nimble, you may do so via CSV. To make sure that your data is imported correctly to Nimble, please follow the instructions in our CSV Import Template. Any missing field names or titles will result in an incomplete data import.
2. Having the wrong person create your Nimble team account
When you create a team account, make sure that your account creator is the person at your company that will handle all of the billing and admin-related tasks, such as adding and removing users, or restricting exports and bulk deletion of contacts. It can be cumbersome to change the account admin in Nimble, and it's best to get started on the right foot.
3. Importing all of your Twitter contacts
Some of you may have very large groups of Twitter contacts. If this is the case, make sure to select the specific list of contacts you wish to import from Twitter on our import setup. You may select a specific Twitter list from our drop-down choices.
Inviting New Team Members
1. Go to Settings
2. Select the Users tab on the left
3. Click on Invite Users on the top right
4. Enter the emails of your team members you wish to invite. Separate each email with a comma.
5. Your team members will then receive an invitation to join. When they click on the link, all they have to do is enter their name and create a password and they will join your team account.