This is an overview of the Nimble Smart Contacts App for Firefox
With this app, you can:
View a Nimble Contact Record from any website to create tasks, view correspondences, or do anything that you might want to do, all without having to open Nimble in a separate tab.
Add a record to Nimble directly from a website
Pull a contact profile from a social site (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) directly to Nimble
Match social profiles to build more robust contact records
1. Add the App from the Firefox Extensions Gallery.
2. After you install the widget, you may need to restart Firefox.
After installing, take these steps to use the Nimble Smart Contacts App for Firefox:
Locate a name that interests you, highlight the name, and right-click to select "A Nimble search for [Contact Name].
- After a moment, the widget overlay will appear, and you will be able to add the contact to Nimble, or view their profile and take action.
Click the image below for an overview of how to add the app:
How do I add a contact profile from a social network site, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook?
1. Go to a profile page on either LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
2. Click on the Nimble button in your Chrome browser, and we will bring up the existing profile, or offer the ability to import this contact.
Update Existing Data Fields with the Widget
1. Go to a profile on LinkedIn, and open the widget. If a contact exists in Nimble, we will show you the data fields that differ.
2. If Nimble detects different job titles, location, or companies, you will see an option to "update data fields" with the simple click of a button.
Not on a profile page? You can add any contact by highlighting text with the widget open in "Magnifier" mode.
1. Right-click, and select "Nimble search for [Name]" to bring up the option to add a contact, or look up a current contact.
2. After a moment, the widget overlay will appear, and you will be able to add the contact to Nimble, or view their profile and take action.
Multiple look-ups with our "Nimble Magnifier" feature
1. Hover over a contact name link (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn profile hyperlinks) or select (highlight) contact information to find matches in Nimble or import contacts to your account.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help!