This is an overview of how to cancel or delete your Nimble account.
Table of Contents
- Steps for Regular Users (Username & Password)
Steps for Google Apps Users
For Regular Accounts:
1. In Nimble, go to Settings >> My Account
2. Click on Delete Account
3. Next, you'll be taken to a confirmation page to delete your account. (Note: Nimble cannot recover your data once it's removed, so make sure to take a backup before deleting your account)
4. Click Ok-Continue to proceed
5. Nimble will prompt you for your login password. Enter it and click on Delete Account
For Google Apps Users:
1. Have your Google Apps Domain Admin go to your Google Apps Domain Management page and remove Nimble from "Installed Apps".
2. You will see a confirmation to delete your account from Google. Once you confirm this, your account and all of its data will be removed from our system.
3. Note: Nimble cannot recover your data once it's removed, so make sure to take a backup before deleting your account
If you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.