1. Click on the Create button to open the Add Job window.
Complete all the required fields (red fields are mandatory)
1. Customer name and address. The autocompletion will allow you to select a Client / Site / Existing equipment and pre-populate certain fields (address, contact information, etc.)
2. Contact information is automatically retrieved from the client or site. You can complete / Edit them.
3. Job ID can be customized if you want to replace the one that is automatically provided by Synchroteam.
4. Job description.
5. The Job type is a drop down list created by the administrator of your account. When selected it will filled Fields 6, 7 & 8. You can complete / edit them.
6. Job report template that will be filled by the technician on his mobile device.
7. Priority: Low, Medium, High.
8. Skill(s) required to perform the the Job. This is also used by the ScheduleAssist optimization routine.
9. Custom fields (if any created by your administrator).
Complete the job informations and click 'Save'. The new job is created.
If you require further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com